Gaiters are a fantastic multi-functional option for those who want style, brand, and purpose. No matter how you decide to wear it there's no doubt it'll be one of the most-used items you have.
Choose from three different types of custom neck gaiters: standard neck gaiter, cold weather gaiter, or the double-layer gaiter. If you're not sure which product will be suitable, reach out to our product specialist for assistance.
Standard Neck Gaiter
The Standard Neck Gaiter is a great option for protection on the face and neck. It is a lightweight, flexible material, and a great alternative to a face mask or can be worn as a neck scarf, head band, beanie, head scarf, hood, and more.
- Material: Lightweight, stretchable, poly micro-fiber material
- Size: 45 x 25 cm
- Flatlock stitched to prevent rolling, stretching and tearing
- Single layer material appropriate for warm weather
- Design: All-over design capable
- Colours: No limit
Cold Weather Gaiter
The cold weather neck gaiter is the best option for added protection during cold winter months. It is a heavier weight gaiter with flexible polar fleece and can be used to protect your neck and also can act as a face mask.
- Material: Sublimated polar fleece
- Great for cold weather protection
- Size: 29 x 25 cm
- Flatlock stitched to prevent rolling, stretching, and tearing
- Adjustable rear-string to keep the gaiter in place
- Design: All-over design
- Colours: Unlimited.
Double-layer Neck Gaiter
The Double Layer Neck Gaiter provides extra protection with an added 6" layer of antimicrobial material. It is still a light enough weight gaiter to wear in either cold or warm temperatures.
- Material: Lightweight, stretchable, poly material with antimicrobial lining
- Flatlock stitched to prevent rolling, stretching, and tearing.
- Size: 47 x 25 cm
- Two layers
- Design: All over design capable
- Colours: No limit
For more information please complete our quote request form.